Our latest events
Attijariwafa bank's corporate events are part of a non-financial support initiative to provide you with our awareness, information and advisory services.
Cybersecurity: anticipating and thwarting cyberattacks
Cybercrime is becoming increasingly prevalent and affects all companies, from large corporations to small businesses such as microenterprises. IT systems [...]
Personal data protection: challenges for the company and how to comply
Attijari Business Link Community
Join Attijari Business Link, our business networking community for companies, investors and support organizations on an African scale. Whatever the size and the business sector of your company, you can showcase your services, optimize your online visibility and connect with key growth partners.
Africa Development Club
To promote international business, this club offers a number of networking and information services:
- The International Africa Development Forum, the club's flagship event;
- Sectoral missions;
- Market exploration missions with a delegation of economic operators visiting a target country;
- B to B on demand;
- A label through a partnership with EUROQUITY, which provides access to an international market place, as well as to "International Desks";
- Publications: sectoral analyses, macro-economic studies, economic dashboards, economic reports, etc.;
- On-line access to calls for tenders from the countries covered and assistance in submitting bids.
Contact our experts
The experts of Attijariwafa bank group and its partners are available to answer your questions.