Our latest events
Attijariwafa bank's corporate events are part of a non-financial support initiative to provide you with our awareness, information and advisory services.
During the health crisis, Moroccan industry demonstrated its agility and prowess, notably through the production of screening kits and sampling [...]
Payment periods are a fact of life in the business world. They can be long, irregular or even non-existent. Late [...]
In the current context, marked by persistent instability on a regional and global scale, our experts examined the theme of [...]
Africa Development Club
To promote international business, this club offers a number of networking and information services:
- The International Africa Development Forum, the club's flagship event;
- Sectoral missions;
- Market exploration missions with a delegation of economic operators visiting a target country;
- B to B on demand;
- A label through a partnership with EUROQUITY, which provides access to an international market place, as well as to "International Desks";
- Publications: sectoral analyses, macro-economic studies, economic dashboards, economic reports, etc.;
- On-line access to calls for tenders from the countries covered and assistance in submitting bids.