In order to guarantee an optimal protection of its services on Internet, Attijariwafa bank group has set up several devices and security measures at various levels. By means of your login and password, you can thus safely access your online banking space.
To use this service in a secure way, we invite you to follow the recommendations below:
- Log in to your secure page
- Highly authenticate your operations using the one time password
- Observe the safety rules
- Protect your computer
1. Log in to your secure page
To access your secure page, you must enter :
- Your login provided via email.
- Your password provided by SMS.
As soon as you log in for the first time, and in order to ensure the protection of your data, you will be asked to change your password. A password that does not comply with the predefined security rules will not be accepted.
It is also advisable to change your password on a regular basis. Choose one that you can easily remember and avoid those that you already use for other services.
If you enter your password incorrectly, you will be prompted to enter it again. Note, however, that access will be temporarily blocked after several unsuccessful attempts with the wrong password!
If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can request a password reset on the portal homepage.
If you need assistance, please contact our dedicated team at 05 22 58 88 60.
2. Highly authenticate your operations using the one time password
Validation of your banking transactions, such as transfers and card refills, requires the entry of a one time password. This password will be communicated to you by SMS and will be valid only once. Thus, you will receive a new one for each transaction validation request.
You can also opt for a static code so that you do not depend on the telephone operator thanks to the "Attijari secure" feature.
3. Observe the safety rules
- Never answer email claiming to originate from Attijariwafa bank, where you are asked to answer the email or click on a false link to communicate your personal data (password, credit card number...). If the case arises, contact your Customer Relationship Center to inform the bank.
- Always make sure that you correctly enter the address https://www.attijarientreprises.com in your browser or put it among your favorite links. Remember that the email communicating the access password to your online bank does not contain any link.
- Make sure that you are in the website of Attijariwafa bank by the presence of HTTPS at the beginning of the link https://www.attijarientreprises.com.
- Log out by clicking on the "Logout" button when you wish to leave https://www.attijarientreprises.com. Do not simply close the browser.
- Never give your password to anyone else through any means. Your password is strictly personal and confidential.
- Avoid logging in via unsecured networks.
- Respect your responsibility as a user:
- Do not abusively use the services provided;
- Do not use them with intent to defraud;
- Protect your username and password.
4. Protect your computer
To be able to navigate safely, it is essential to develop certain reflexes:
- Equip your computer with antivirus software and update it regularly.
- Learn about the risks that threaten your computer security, in particular, phishing, spam, viruses...
- Make sure that Internet-based software are updated automatically.
- Ignore emails whose origin is unknown.
- Avoid surfing on malicious sites.
Please update your customer data at your bank branch to enable us to send you your access codes. Note that:
- An invalid email address would imply the non-reception of your codes and notifications.
- An invalid mobile phone number would imply the non-reception of the one time password.
After changing your mobile phone number or email address, make sure you update your contract details at your branch.